St. Joseph’s Public School is a Catholic institution established and managed by the Sisters of the Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (SABS) of St. John’s Province, Kanjirapally. This congregation was founded in 1908 by the Servant of God, Bishop Mar Thomas Kurialacherry. Besides being a great devotee of the Eucharistic Lord, he was a great educationalist and a reformer of the society. We pursue the spirit and charisma of our founder and impart progressive and quality education suited to the changing needs and aspirations of our country. It is a co-educational institution affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and follows the textbooks and guidelines of the National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT).